[Avodah] T'uM

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri Jul 11 11:16:47 PDT 2008

To look at the cases already raised:
Qiddushin and qinyan in general require shaveh kesef. I don't think the
question of defining money applies to them directly. Except that...

1- Hilkhos Shabbos requires knowing when masa umatan occured
and
2- Mi shepara distinguishes between payment with kesef the thing
   bought.

We also raised:
3- Mitzvos that are defined in sheqalim, such as pidyon haben and
   machatzis hasheqel.