[Avodah] TIDE and Austritt

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri Jul 11 08:33:22 PDT 2008

The question I was exploring when I spun this thread off the original
was
1- Does TIDE necessitate Austritt, or are they two ideas emerging from
the same mind?
2- If Austritt is part of TIDE, what does that mean lemaaseh today for
people who want to raise its banner?

This discussion then led to a third question, since I questioned RnTK's
ability to give off-the-cuff answer's about RSRH's version of TiDE:
3- What exactly was that banner?