[Avodah] chumrot of sefardim

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri May 25 10:45:17 PDT 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 6:37 pm, Chana Luntz wrote:
:> I do not know when one can simply ignore a rejected shitah, and
:> even pasqen lequlah on de'Oraisos
:>  -- clearly NOT safeiq behavior, and when we treat a
:> machloqes like a safeiq. I have asked this on-list before.

: I am not sure I understand what you are asking here.  If you are
: asking
: when you can go against local psak when there are others who pasken
: differently ...