[Avodah] Yizkor second day yom tov in E'Y

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Mon May 14 07:42:18 PDT 2007

From: "reuven koss" _kmr5 at zahav.net.il_ (mailto:kmr5 at zahav.net.il)
I'm going to be  in Israel for
> Shavuos
> IY"H and am wondering what to do about  Yizkor.   Do I say it  on the
> second
> day at a  chu'l  minyan.... ?  If so, what
> do I
> do the  first day when they say Yizkor in the  regular shul -- leave, stay
>  but
> don't say Yizkor, say Yizkor and then say it  again the next  day?  Or do I
> have
> to daven both days in the chu'l   minyan?
>

>>In the sefer yom tov sheni kehilchoso, he  poskins that if one davens on
the
second day with a chutznik minyon than one  says it on the second day. He
brings a machlokes regarding leaving the shul  during yizkor on  the first
day.<<
reuven

Thank you.  Now I wonder what to do about leaving shul the first  day.
Wonder what people generally do when they're in Israel for yom  tov?

--Toby  Katz