[Avodah] Yizkor second day yom tov in E'Y

SBA areivim at sba2.com
Mon May 14 05:33:40 PDT 2007

From: "reuven koss" <>
> From: T613K at aol.com
  I'm going to be in Israel for  Shavuos
> IY"H and am wondering what to do about Yizkor.   Do I say it  on the
> second day at a chu'l  minyan in a yeshiva near my mother's  house?
 If so, what  do I do the first day when they say Yizkor in the  regular
shul -- leave, stay
In the sefer yom tov sheni kehilchoso, he poskins that if one davens on the
second day with a chutznik minyon than one says it on the second day. He
brings a machlokes regarding leaving the shul during yizkor on  the first
day.

WADR, what would be the big deal if in such a case Yizkor was said it twice?
I doubt that there is a baal tosif issue here.

SBA