[Avodah] Yizkor second day yom tov in E'Y

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Sun May 13 08:59:11 PDT 2007

What do you chevra think about this?  I'm going to be in Israel for  Shavuos
IY"H and am wondering what to do about Yizkor.   Do I say it  on the second
day at a chu'l  minyan in a yeshiva near my mother's  house?  If so, what do I
do the first day when they say Yizkor in the  regular shul -- leave, stay but
don't say Yizkor, say Yizkor and then say it  again the next day?  Or do I have
to daven both days in the chu'l  minyan?

--Toby  Katz