[Avodah] HaTzaddikim HaTehorim

SBA areivim at sba2.com
Sat May 5 09:08:18 PDT 2007

Shoshana L. Boublil:
I generally prefer Rav Kook's take on this matter:
HaTzaddikim HaTehorim Einam Kovlim Al HaRish'a -- Ela Mosifim Tzedek
   Einam Kovlim Al HaKefira -- Ela Mosifim Emunah
Einam Kovlim Al HaBa'arut -- Ela Mosifim Chochmah
The pure Tzaddikim do not complain of evil -- rather, they add justice;
 do not complain of heresy -- rather, they add faith;
   do not complain of ignorance -- rather, they add knowledge.

We would expect no less from "HaTzaddikim HaTehorim".
OTOH, even RK didn't expect this from your average beinoni...

SBA