[Avodah] Fw: Puzzling Tragum Yonosons...

SBA sba at sba2.com
Tue May 1 08:38:00 PDT 2007

From: "SBA" <sba at sba2.com>
>2 Targum Yonosons that I could do with some help in understanding.
> Kedoshim (19:24): "Ubashono Horevi'is yihyeh kol Piryo kodesh hilulim
> LaHashem" TY adds: "...misperak min kahano".
>  How do Kohanim come into this?
=====

I now see that the Pardes Yosef mention sthis and also quotes the
Ibn Ezra and Abarbanel writing: "vehakohanim yochleno" !!

It also notes "ayen Shu't Maharatz Chayos -Imrei Binah 2" (?).

It continues that the sefer Hadrash Veha'iyun explains (the TY) "shenafik
mireshus hakohen"  ayin shom.

SBA