[Avodah] When do the malachim come

Akiva Blum ydamyb at actcom.net.il
Mon Apr 16 07:55:37 PDT 2007

Now that summer time is upon us all, I know a number a people that daven mincha and kabolas shabos with an early shabos minyan, go home for the seuda, and after finishing the seuda, or most of it, they return to shul to join the late- shabos maariv (to avoid early maariv).
My question is: when is the best time for singing shalom aleihem? When do the malachim come? After kabolas shabos, or after maariv?
What should someone do if he decided to say kabolas shabos at home?

Akiva