[Avodah] Chilul Hasheim, Mitzvos and Aveiros

saul newman saulnewman18 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 08:18:19 PDT 2013

No. It has been previously pointed out on one or both of the lists,
: that regardless of the revulsion a mitzva causes in either the eyes of
: jews/goyim, it can't be a chillul hashem by definition...

This was asserted, not proven from sources. By taking it as a given
we're presuming our conclusion.

--------  you make  it  sound like it's an unreasonable assertion.  but how
could it be anyother way?
forget chumras---      if someone is grossed out by  let's say hilchot
niddah  or mishkav zachar----   straight biblical commandments ---  or
 mechiat amalek/7 amim--again stragiht biblical commandment--->  what could
you say, that there is a hava amina that the tora itself is a chilul
hashem??             it must be  that  chillul hashem is not in the eyes of
scoffers/atheists  etc    it has to be  in some lesser  group....