[Avodah] Grape Juice

cantorwolberg at cox.net cantorwolberg at cox.net
Thu Jul 25 07:11:27 PDT 2013

> I really don't mean to be disrespectful but the Kedem wine that you
> drink is extremely low on the totem pole of quality.

And matzah shmura isn't?
Also, after drinking a couple of full cups of wine, you probably won't care.

Eitan Levy makes a valid point: If we are leaving non-Jews alone,
unsupervised, in our homes, doesnt this create a problem with all our
keilim in terms of kashrut?

That's very pragmatic. The only response against that would be the
"lo plug" argument.

> Yes. If the wine sloshes inside the bottle it becomes assur. Only if
> it remains perfectly still while she's moving it can it remain permitted.

What is your source??

There's even another option to consider: Use a Jewish cleaning lady
(if such a thing, indeed, exists). :-)

ri
Dry wine is an oxymoron...