[Avodah] Ahavat Chinam

cantorwolberg at cox.net cantorwolberg at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 08:09:38 PDT 2013

In fact, even in instances in which it is permitted to hate another, there
may be a level of love that must always remain…

This reminds me of parents who will tell a child: I don't like you right now
but I always LOVE you.
Having seen so many dysfunctional families (due to my work), I can say
that there is unfortunately so much more sinat chinam than ahavat chinam
in society today. I dare say that this sadly also applies to unzere.
ri
Years wrinkle the face, but to lose hope wrinkles the soul.