[Avodah] women lighting candles

menucha menu at inter.net.il
Wed Dec 24 10:27:28 PST 2008

I don't see them recorded as the minhag of women:
miss a candle - Rema in the name of Mahari"l
take in Shabbat- MB says Yesh Omrim - unless Yud aleph here means Yesh
Omrot?
Nida touching Sefer Torah - seems to be the opposite, that only matir
because of Nachat ruach for women (see beur haGRA
menucha