[Avodah] Kaddesh after Kiddush Levana...

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Tue Dec 23 22:15:55 PST 2008

Harvey Benton wrote:
> After Kiddush Levana, people (if there is a minyan) say Kaddesh.  My
> question is: how many people actually have to have said the Kiddush
> Levana for it to be valid to say Kaddesh afterwards???

It would seem to me that there's no need for anyone but the person
saying kaddish to have said it, and that it's entirely OK for one
person who has said kiddush levana to gather 9 others just for his
kaddish, just as people do with borchu.

--
Zev Sero                                Have a brilliant Chanukah
zev at sero.name