[Avodah] Kaddesh after Kiddush Levana...

Harvey Benton harveybenton at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 13:04:00 PST 2008

After Kiddush Levana, people (if there is a minyan) say Kaddesh.  My question is: how many people actually have to have said the Kiddush Levana for it to be valid to say Kaddesh afterwards???
I have asked several people but have been unable to get a straight answer.  What I was told, is that the Kaddesh is actually said on the Aleinu, which is said after the Kiddush Levana.  And that at the minimum, there needs to be 6 (out of the minyan's 10) that needs to say Aleinu.....
This doesn't answer the original ? however...... Any clarification would be helpful.... A Freilichin Chanukah...