[Avodah] RSRH, Sinatra, and Love and Marriage

Prof. Levine llevine at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 25 14:27:52 PST 2008

At 04:43 PM 11/25/2008, R. D. Eidensohn wrote:
>For many  couples if there is no attraction initially - the marriage will not
>succeed.

Attraction and love are two very different things. Indeed, I am sure
that we all know of instances in which two people were very attracted
to each other, but there was no love and no love developed.

RSRH was talking about love developing during the course of the
marriage. He said nothing about attraction.

YL