[Avodah] Ad sheyeratzeh es chavero

SBA sba at sba2.com
Tue Oct 7 06:08:07 PDT 2008

"Aveiros shebein adam lechavero ein Yom Hakipurim mechaper ad sheyeratzeh es
chavero" (KSA 131:4)

Tonight during a Shiur on Halachos of YK, I asked azoi:

If I hurt someone as per above, and then notice that the same person is
saying 'Tefilas Zaka' - which includes:
"...vehineni mochel bimechila gemureh lechol me shechoto negdi...oy diber
alay loshon hora v'afilu hotzo'as shem ra...velo yeonesh shum adam
besibosi..."
- do I still need to ask his forgiveness?

(Someone mentioned that RSZ Auerbach zt'l says that this refers only to
minor matters. But lechoreh the words in Tefilas Zaka are not mashma kein.)

Yelamdeinu Raboseinu...

SBA