[Avodah] Free Will vs. Physics

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Fri Oct 3 01:29:52 PDT 2008

But what you are describing is something that is for all practical purposes,
meaningless. When the person learns how to use the TV control, then said
control can be meaningful in his life. Until then it is one more useless
hunk of circuits. So a baby's free will, assuming that he really has it, is
also useless to him.

Ben