[Avodah] Skipping Tachanun

AY & CB Walters acwalters at bluebottle.com
Fri Mar 28 01:11:37 PDT 2008

not to forget, of course, that Tachanun is more a reshus than korbonus (cf Tur, DM)
  RSBA wrote:  <<Which reminds me something I once heard about a bit of a tummel which took
  place in a BHMD in BP, when the "chassidish" BT skipped Tachanun.

  A "yeshivish" mispallel got quite upset, but the BT replied 'and what about
  you "Litvaks"'? 'How come your regularly skip saying "korbonos"'?

  Is this correct? And if so, what indeed, is the reason for this?>>

Find out how you can get spam free email.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/3