[Avodah] thought re tonight's RYReisman shiur

Michael Poppers MPoppers at kayescholer.com
Fri Feb 22 05:21:35 PST 2008

In Avodah Digest, Vol 25, Issue 78, R'Micha responded to me:
: Hearing RYR talk about "galus m'chaperes avon," I couldn't help
: thinking of one "'prav'ing galus" example he didn't mention: CHaBaD
: shlichim.
: May all hol'chei d'rachim merit to have their t'filos answered.
> Interesting choice of phrasing: The farmers and the kohein gadol would
not agree. <
WADR, that *was* the point -- a commentator on the sugya in question
(sorry, I forgot the name/book title that RYR mentioned) differentiated
between "ovrei d'rachim" (the phrase used for those whose t'filos the KG
prayed should not be accepted) and "hol'chei d'rachim" (those who are
holeich biDrachav while "on the road").  Thanks.

A guten Shabbes and all the best from
--Michael Poppers via RIM pager