[Avodah] [Areivim] Polygamy

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Fri Feb 8 10:02:42 PST 2008

On Wed, February 6, 2008 9:26 am, Michael Makovi wrote:
:> I just heard RARakeffet discuss that talk by RYBS. He found a maqor
:> from the Dor Revii (R' Moshe Shmuel Glasner, the Klausenburger Rav,
:> greatgrandfather of our chaver, R' David Glasner) that explicitly
:> said that chazaqos need to be reexamined as the realia change.

: Where is this?

Going back to the earlier conversation I pointed you to, see
<http://www.aishdas.org/avodah/vol18/v18n002.shtml#05> by the "Dor
Shevi'i" <g>.

The teshuvah originally appeared in Tel Talpiot, and then was
collected for publication in Haqeir Davar (which wasn't published yet
in Aug '06.

SheTir'u baTov!
-micha