[Avodah] Shekalim

Gershon Dubin gershon.dubin at juno.com
Mon Feb 4 11:17:33 PST 2008

From: Galsaba at aol.com

<<For next week Parashat Shekalim, how much I need to give?
I heard that in some shules they use a silver coin, some give about $5?
Is there a "fixed rate" for waht I need to give for Machatzit Hashekel?>>

Since others have already commented on the main question here, I'll restrict myself to an advisory that Parashas Shekalim is NOT next week, it's next month (March 8 lemisparam) so you have plenty of time to get your answers.

Gershon
gershon.dubin at juno.com