[Avodah] What would a Torah government look like

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Thu Jan 24 11:56:53 PST 2008

Continuing my thought... A discussion of a non-messianic Torah gov't
would require my knowing the laws of zayin tuvei ha'ir much better than
I do.

SheTir'u baTov!
-micha

```````````````````````````````````````

Good Luck - I can supply many marei mkomot. My current thinking is that
this was left open as an issue for each generation to decide how best to
delegate the responsibilities (and Imho we need to diffentiate national
from local).  Defining where zayin tuvei start versus where bet din ends
seems ambiguous and imho may turn on your prior email as to what
"branch" their authority flows from.

KT

Joel Rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.