[Avodah] Kol B'Ishah and Halachic methodology

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Thu Jan 24 10:36:15 PST 2008

I read avodah twice: I skim emails when they come in, for moderation.
And I print them up to read on the bus more carefully, mark up things
to look up, to reply to, etc... I replied last night without my notes,
and therefore I missed a couple of points I intended to make. I just
tacked one onto my previous post, here's the second.