[Avodah] Roast lamb

Elazar M. Teitz remt at juno.com
Tue Jan 22 06:21:13 PST 2008

<Also see Rav Kook's Midbar Shur (also in Eng trans.) on the topic of offerings in the future - I believe he says that only the mincha will be brought, in keeping with what we say after the Amidah.>

     I'm sure Rav Kook said "v'sham na'aseh l'fanecha es korb'nos chovoseinu t'midim k'sidram umusafim k'hilchasam," which is then spelled out to be the korbanos as mentioned in the Torah.

EMT