[Avodah] [Areivim] Polygamy

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Tue Feb 5 11:06:44 PST 2008

I just heard RARakeffet discuss that talk by RYBS. He found a maqor from
the Dor Revii (R' Moshe Shmuel Glasner, the Klausenburger Rav,
greatgrandfather of our chaver, R' David Glasner) that explicitly said
that chazaqos need to be reexamined as the realia change.

SheTir'u baTov!
-micha

--
Seems logical but is there any discussion of how and who to make such a
determination - especially since it seems assumedly chazal made these

KT
Joel Rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.