[Avodah] becha yaaminu

Saul.Z.Newman at kp.org Saul.Z.Newman at kp.org
Tue Jan 29 10:51:25 PST 2008

http://hirhurim.blogspot.com/2008/01/eternal-belief.html  on explaining
the verse---Behold, I come to you in the thick cloud, that the people may
hear when I speak with you, and believe you forever-   in a time when not
all do...

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.