[Avodah] assisted suicide

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 19:27:34 PST 2008

And RZS wrote:
>>Be that as it may, the gemara certainly approves of Rebbi's  maid's
actions. <<

Wasn't there some story (someone please tell me where) about the city of
Luz, a kind of Shangri-la where no one ever died, but when they got very old and
tired of living, they would just leave the city?  Was that  allowed?

--Toby Katz
Romney -- good values,  good family, good hair
Best hope against  Hillary

48)