[Avodah] Putting oneself in danger

hankman salman at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 31 14:58:41 PDT 2006

CM responds:
What do you mean "I responded that I didn't see the need for it, since there was a simpler and more obvious explanation." In that case once you have one decent peshat, who needs the other 69 - what happened to shivim panim leTorah? That's it. Done my days work. Now that I have one peshat, I can close up shop?

In any case, your problem is not with me but with the Panim Yafos who gives that little pshet'l. My point was not the specific peshat he gives but the fact the pshet'l implies you are don in shailos in an ais milchama. (This is not the best proof of this point as this may not be in the actual battlefield).

Kol Tuv

Chaim Manaster