[Mesorah] וישב ל"ח י"ב הוא

galsaba at aol.com galsaba at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 12:27:34 PST 2023

Phone#?
Aharon Gal201-414-7190

    On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 03:18:13 PM EST, Henry Topas <hanktopas at gmail.com> wrote:

 Would love to do so:  kindly count me in
כל טוב. שבת שלום חג חנוכה שמח

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2023, at 3:08 PM, Aharon Gal via Mesorah <mesorah at lists.aishdas.org> wrote:

He is a very modest guy, so I know just his first name. HaRav YakovHe have been sending this on the parashoth and haftaroth every week
If you speak some Hebrew, and I bet you do,You can join our whatsup group
Aaron

Sent from my iPhone