[Mesorah] עשרת הדברות How do we get to 10

Sholom Simon sholom at aishdas.org
Mon Feb 8 21:13:52 PST 2021

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.  My understanding is that you get
the 10th dibur by correctly putting a sof pasuk after "mibeis avadim".
Then the segalta (on “ta’avdeim”) is the first melech of the second pasuk
(a segalta is supposed to be the first melech of a pasuk, right?).   My
understanding is that Teimoni Chumashim show it that way (although the only
one I have has both taam elyon and taam tachton together).

(Or was that one of your hints?)