[Mesorah] YA'AN

Jeremy Rosenbaum Simon jeremy.simon at nyu.edu
Mon Nov 16 09:07:43 PST 2020

Fair enough, but what makes this form worth commenting on?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 11:45 AM Mandel, Seth via Mesorah <
mesorah at lists.aishdas.org> wrote:

> That is the way the Masorah works.  It only comments on things that it
> finds unusual.  It does not aim to highlight every form and everywhere it
> might appear
>
> Rabbi Dr. Seth Mandel
> Rabbinic Coordinator
> The Orthodox Union
>
> Voice and Fax (212) 613-8330        e-mail mandels at ou.org

Jeremy R. Simon, MD, PhD, FACEP
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
Columbia University
Editor, The Routledge Companion to Philosophy of Medicine
*https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138846791
<https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138846791>*