[Mesorah] Another kleinigkeit

Aharon Gal galsaba at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 15:40:20 PDT 2020

I was not able to find in the Bible Adonai Molach (מָלַךְ) with Kamatz and Patach. Only מָלָךְ Kamatz Kamatz, not only when it is at the end of a verse.
When the Tanach writes about men, then it is Kamatz and Patach (מָלַךְ), unless it is at Sof Pasuk or Etnachta.
Is it possible that the Kamatz Kamatz is because it is about God?

Aharon