[Mesorah] How widespread is ignorance of Hebrew?

Mandel, Seth mandels at ou.org
Sun Apr 14 10:50:39 PDT 2019

I have no evidence that this is so, but how certain are we that the Perush attributed to the Gra is actually from him?

Considering all the misattributions of other things in the Haggodo, I feel that I do have to ask.

Rabbi Dr. Seth Mandel
Rabbinic Coordinator
The Orthodox Union

Voice (212) 613-8330     Fax (212) 613-0718     e-mail mandels at ou.org