[Mesorah] Gao- gaa

Gershon Dubin gershon.dubin at juno.com
Thu Feb 8 05:23:52 PST 2018

One option on today’s Daf has the paros pulling the Aron saying shiras hayam. Bach brings a girsa that the limud is due to the similarity of gaa (ayin) referring to the paros and gaa (Aleph) from the shira. While the limud in the Gemara is itself difficult my question is a mesora question:

Is there any other such limud comparing an ayin word to the same word with an Aleph.

If not (they are too different to invoke “al tikri”) why do we find instances of shin/sin such as ruach shtus of a sitar?

Sent from my iPhone