[Mesorah] Fw: Fwd: Re: exception to vavei haamudim

Danny Levy via Mesorah mesorah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri May 5 05:55:34 PDT 2017

Both "Shemor lecha" and "shnei hase'irim" keep the order of "bekah Shmo
while "Shoftim veshotrim" doesn't.
In addition, I have 2 Tikunei Sofrim, both of which have "Shemor lecha" and
"shnei hase'irim" at the top of amudim but not "Shoftim veshotrim", and I
can't recall having layned Shoftim from the top of an amud in any sefer.
So the latter would appear to be a less well established minhag.