[Mesorah] Birkos Hannehenin Dialect

Akiva Miller via Mesorah mesorah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Apr 13 19:04:32 PDT 2016

I know who "the amoraim" are, and why I should listen to them.
I know who "the acharonim" are, and why I should listen to them.
I know who "the kabbalists" are, and why I should listen to them.
I know who "the geonim" are, and why I should listen to them.
Though I might sometimes deny it, I do have a clue about who "the gedoilim"
are, and why I should listen to them.
And I once asked here about who "the masoretes" are, and y'all were very
helpful in teaching that to me.

I have no idea who "the grammarians" are, nor why I should listen to them.
Can someone fill me in?

advTHANKSance

Akiva Miller