[Mesorah] Hallel

D&E-H Bannett dbnet at zahav.net.il
Thu May 1 12:10:20 PDT 2014

To find the answer to your question on the absence of a
dagesh in the nun of hatzlicha na, I just checked in my CD
of the Keter.

The answer is that both nun's have a dagesh

I should point out that the lack of a dagesh in most
Tanakhim is because of another error that was noted and
explained by R' Mordekhai Breuer.

Most tanakhim have hoshi'a as mileil and hatzlicha as
mil'ra',  The Keter and all accurate manuscripts and the
Mikraot G'dolot of Venice, 1625 have both words mil'ra' and
with the same t'amim. All other occurences of these two
words are mil'eil

The error, as R' Breuer explains was made by the Minchat
Shai because of his misunderstanding of the mesorot. No time
now, so: See page 43 of Breuer's  Keter Aram Tzova V'hanusah
Ham'kubal shel Hamikra.

David