[Mesorah] New Shtick

Mandel, Seth mandels at ou.org
Sun Mar 18 07:08:18 PDT 2012

And not only in der heim in Hungary (whence RSBA's kehilla arrived).  This can still be seen in the Altneu Schul in Prague, in shuls in Krakow, and in drawings and sketches of shuls in Polin, Germany and Lita.  All before the Reform came and remodeled the shuls, of course.  In the shul in Worms, there are many drawings about how it used to be set up.  But when the German's rebuilt it after the War, they restored it to the way it was before Krystall Nacht, i.e. the way the Reform had changed it.

Rabbi Seth Mandel
Rabbinic Coordinator
The Orthodox Union
11 Broadway, New York, NY  10004