[Mesorah] Davening: Pesach vs. Hag Hammatzos

D&E-H Bannett dbnet at zahav.net.il
Fri Mar 16 06:15:01 PDT 2012

Re: << "Boneh Yerushalayim" over the traditional "Boneh
B'rachamav Yerushalayim.">>

Any Sefaradi would be surprised to hear that boneh b'rahamav
is traditional. Every Sefaradi says Boneh Y'rushalayim.
Followers of R' Yaakov Me-Emden
would also be surprised as they say Boneh Yerushalayim
b'rahamim. And these are not the only traditions.

As I've written before, I am too often annoyed by the fact
that so many on list consider their tradition to be the only
one and of course by those Americans who confuse Artscroll
with God.

Of course, my tradition is obviously the only correct one.
But I'm keeping it my secret.

David