[Mesorah] Pausal form In Mishnah

Jeremy Rosenbaum Simon jeremy.simon at nyu.edu
Sun Mar 4 09:59:24 PST 2012

This may be true, but unlike Tanach, the mesorah of the text of mishna is
not well fixed. So you can't be m'dayek as easily in a given letter.
Jeremy

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM, R. Rich Wolpoe
<rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com>wrote:

> My choveir R Yisroel Strauss left me a voice mail
>
> FWIW At least one Pausal Form can be deomnstrated from the Mishnah
>
> Mamom hammutal b'safeiq Yachloqu.
>
> The first vov in the Ksiv Malei identifies this as a Pausal form.
>
> Shalom and Regards, RRW

Jeremy R. Simon, MD, PhD, FACEP
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Scholar-in-Residence, Center for Bioethics
Columbia University