[Mesorah] FW: Psalm 145, Zecher vs. Zeicher

R. Rich Wolpoe rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:29:07 PST 2012

, but just doing what others do the way they understand the Mishna Berura.»

Clarification

MB recommends repeating Zeicher./Zecher davka at parshas Zachor due to it's being a safeik d'oraisso

The objection I have is that at our local shul we now repeat this on parshas ki seitzei both for sh'vii and for maftir. Yes repeating both times.  I know this from my son's bar mitzvah

And as RCV notes, he never even heard the GRA do Zecher!

You can now easily see how humros, s'feikos etc. can become perpetuated and expanded.

Shalom and Regards, RRW