[Mesorah] instances of one word repeated twice

Yosef Skolnick yskolnick at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:01:05 PDT 2010

There is a style of midrashic interpretations that looks for repeating words
within a particular section. Often times the sections have their beginning
and end marked by a repetition in the same passuk.  I will try to look for
some examples of this later.  (I took a course where we were shown a number
of examples of this style).

Yosef Skolnick
Looking for a Computer Science summer or fall internship
516-690-SKOL