[Mesorah] instances of one word repeated twice

Simon Montagu simon.montagu at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:12:32 PDT 2010

I recently came across "eretz eretz eretz" in Jeremiah 22:29, and or course
there is "kadosh kadosh kadosh" in Isaiah 6:3.

Other than this I believe the verse with the most repeated words is 2 Samuel
19:1 "Beni Avshalom beni beni Avshalom .. Avshalom beni beni", though that
doesn't meet your criterion.