[Mesorah] this week's haftorah

Gershon Dubin gershon.dubin at juno.com
Thu Jan 31 21:38:29 PST 2008

I suggest that you read the discussion in the Mishna Berura and Shaar
Hatziun before deciding.  The whole safek in going backward in one sefer
is whether or not we compare it to trei asar, where it is asur midina
degemara or if one sefer is more lenient.

Gershon
gershon.dubin at juno.com

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 00:15:02 -0500 Michael Poppers