[Mesorah] Lemarbeh

Gershon Dubin gershon.dubin at juno.com
Tue Jan 29 16:24:42 PST 2008

I found that out after I posted.  The same person who told me that also
told me that Rav Chaim Kanievsky holds that we should follow the Keter,
which is very surprising to me, especially considering his uncle (the
Chazon Ish)'s position on newly found sefarim (unless the Keter doesn't
qualify as such).  Did anyone else hear this position from Rav Chaim?

The person who told me this told me that in his shul's neviim, it was
written as two words and they the sofer "fix" it.  I guess neither the
koreh nor the sofer were savvy on this...

Gershon
gershon.dubin at juno.com

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:19:55 +0200 "Danny Levy" <danestlev at gmail.com>