[Avodah] T'ruas Amo Yisrael

Michael Poppers michaelpoppers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:04:40 PDT 2024

In Avodah V42n68, RAMiller wondered why the *chasimah* for "Shofaros"
mentioned *t'ruah* but not Shofar.  Back in 2016, in a private message
related to a M-J V63n3 reply of mine
<http://www.ottmall.com/mj_ht_arch/v63/mj_v63i03.html#CT>, I noted a
Roedelheim-print footnote to the "Areshes..." for "Shofaros" which might be
of interest to RAMiller and/or the list -- you can see it here
<https://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?req=43504&st=&pgnum=231>.  Bottom
line, in my M-J post I dealt with "t'ruaseinu" in "Malchiyos", and the
footnote explains "t'ruaseinu" in both "Malchiyos" and "Shofaros".

Best wishes to all for *shnas b'rachah v'hatzlachah*!