[Avodah] walk humbly

Yosef Gavriel Bechhofer rygb at aishdas.org
Wed Aug 28 08:20:07 PDT 2024

I don't understand this at all. It seems like gibberish. The Beis Halevi
disappered from the stage? Reb Chaim, Reb Moshe, and, last but
definitely not least, the Rov himself??? Everyone has a desire for a
part in the nitzchiyus of the Beri'ah. In whatever manner he or she
perceives to be Ratzon Hashem. By me, it is through my seforim, the
Yerushalmi, the Arukh HaShulchan, etc. This is not a contradiction of
Hatznei'a Leches. It is to be done with Hatznei'a Leches.

YGB

www.avg.com