[Avodah] Horeb doesn't discuss Taharas haMishpachah?

Ben Bradley bdbradley70 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:50:39 PDT 2024

I couldn't see it there either. It's place would have to be in Section IV (chukim) chapter 69 - enobling of animal nature. And it's not there. He tangentionally refers to mikva  briefly in that chapter, making the omission all the clearer.
My guess is that he felt he couldn't discuss hit with his 19th C German target audience with alienating them to some extent. At least in Horeb, which was his first publication, aimed at as wide a readership as possible.