[Avodah] Medrash

Joel Rich joelirarich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:28:02 PDT 2023

Thanks so much to micheal poppers for the reference to the medrash talpiyot. From what I was able to find apparently this was written in the late 1600s. The cover page in Hebrew books states that he collected from medrash in bavli yerushalmi Zohar and elsewhere.  And looking inside I did not see any place where the sources are listed of individual entries, and the organizational system did not permit me to find this particular one if anybody has any additional information I’d love to know.
Kt
Joel rich